This nautical summer camp of water sports is aimed at boys and girls from 8 years old and it is characterized by nautical sports, which alternate with games and workshops on the beach related to sailing and the marine environment.
The timetable is 09h30 to 13h30 from Monday to Friday and is available all summer, from end-June to mid-September.
The summer day camp activities are as follows:
– Catamaran / Trimaran sailing
– Stand-up paddleboarding
– Ski-Bus / Ringo rides
– Snorkelling and initiation to motorboating
– Familiarisation games, knot-tying workshop…
- It’s important for them to bring high-factor sunscreen and apply it before they come to the beach.
- They should wear a sun hat and sunglasses, if they have any, equipped with a cord to make sure they don’t get lost. We also recommend wearing a water t-shirt (rash vest / lycra) or some other t-shirt that can get wet and another spare one. They’ll be more comfortable, avoiding chafing from the life jacket and sunburn on their shoulders. If the conditions make it necessary, we’ll provide neoprene suits.
- We have a mid-morning break to restore our energy levels, hydrate and reapply sunscreen. Participants should bring a drink and sandwich or something similar for the mid-morning snack. In any case, we’ll make sure that they drink water regularly.
Summer day camp photo gallery. Smiles even under the water!
Enjoy it in full screen!